From the Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession comes a unique digital publication highlighting the most critical topics and issues facing the global legal profession: The Practice.
- Research: What does original, empirical research reveal about the best ways to practice law today? Get original research from the Center on the Legal Profession, plus exclusive insights from HLS case studies.
- Commentary: What are leading legal academics and professionals saying about the changing legal profession? In each issue, receive insights from the top legal practitioners and thinkers in the world.
- Perspective: What major trends will be affecting your firm over the next year, five years, or 10 years? How are legal services evolving as a profession—and as a business?
- Analysis: How do U.S. and worldwide trends in the legal industry affect you, whether you’re a newly minted associate or a partner looking to ensure a legacy? What can you expect from changing global regulation in coming years?
- Practice: How can law practices and professionals navigate change and elevate their practice? Each issue offers benefits like tips from top practitioners and “The Takeaway”— the bottom line on what the broad trends analyzed in each issue mean for your practice and clients.